Effective December 20, 2020
What Personal information does the Site collect?
The Site collects Personal information only from persons who contact us and voluntarily provide the information to us. “Personal information” includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
How the Site uses the Personal Information
We use your Personal information to respond to and fulfill requests for services including:
1. sending information about the activities of Kadha including podcasts, videos and blog posts
2. sending you our e-newsletters
3. contacting you about the status of your uploaded content
4. we may use the name and contact information you provide to us to properly attribute any information you provide us for distribution or publication.
When we disclose personal information to others
1. The Personal information we receive through the Site, is never shared with any organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
2. Kadha will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control preferences and correct or update Personal information
If you wish to delete or change Personal information you shared with us or adjust personal preferences you may contact us to update our records. You have the right to opt out of the processing of Personal information concerning targeted advertising. You have the following options to do this:
1. Click on the link in the footer of any email you receive from Kadha, LLC and use our preference center
2. Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How we protect your Personal information
1. Kadha has put in place physical, electronic and administrative systems to safeguard the information that is collected on the Site.
2. Kadha and its server providers follow the industry's standards on information security management to protect Personal information. However, there is no method of transmission over the Internet that is 100% secure. Therefore, Kadha cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal information.
3. Kadha limits access to your Personal information to those persons that are required to fulfill the requests for information, services or products. Your Personal information is password protected with access only to those selected and authorized persons.
1. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored in your computer's hard drive.
3. These cookies identify your computer and contain no Personal Information.
4. The Site also features embedded media, such as videos and podcasts, that are hosted from external websites but viewable directly through our Site. When you click on links or buttons for any external content, the providers of that content may place their own cookies on your computer, access existing cookies, or otherwise gather information about you as you access that content.
This Site Participates in Online Behavioral Advertising
Online behavioral advertising (‘OBA’) is defined as the practice of collecting “data from a particular computer or device regarding web viewing behaviors over time and across non-affiliate web sites for the purpose of using such data to predict user preferences or interests to deliver advertising to that computer or device based on the preferences or interests inferred from such web viewing behaviors.” The purpose of OBA is to deliver relevant advertising to specific computers or devices in ways that enrich the consumer online experience.
As a visitor or customer of the Site, you have the means to exercise choice regarding the collection and use of your data for online behavioral advertising purposes.
Click on the following link for more information and to exercise these choices: http://www.aboutads.info/choices
California Do Not Track Disclosures.
Kadha does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
Amendment of Policy